Metehan Motugan is an associate at Kabine Law Office. His practice covers disputes and advisory matters related to various sectors including construction and defense. Mr. Motugan focuses his practice on international investment and commercial arbitrations representing clients before arbitral tribunals under the rules of ICC, ICSID and UNCITRAL.
For a list of representative matters please contact us.
Before joining Kabine Law Office, he gained experience in international law and international arbitration at international law firms in Paris.
- LL.B., 2015, University of Strasbourg
- Master I, (EU and International Law), 2016, University of Strasbourg
- LL.M. (International Dispute Settlement), 2017, MIDS
- Master II, (Maritime Law), 2020, University Le Havre Normandie
- Turkish Law Equivalency Degree, 2021, Dokuz Eylül University
BAR ADMISSIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Istanbul Bar Association
- ICC YAAF
- Young ITA
- ASA below 40
- Young ISTAC